Insight & Interaction 2021: Showroom Demo Series
Our sister company, Mid Atlantic Machinery is hosting a showroom demo series this February. This is a great opportunity for you to experience all the benefits of machine tool technology in a 1-on-1 setting! They’ll bring the experts and machines to the showroom, and you’ll get a chance to see live machine demos, cut your own sample parts, and learn about some of the industry-leading brands that are helping fabricators make America Manufacturing Strong! Attend in-person at the Mid Atlantic Machinery Showroom in Harrisburg, PA, or Virtually through one-on-one web conferencing software.
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday By Appointment Only
Virtual Demos are Now Available!
Brands & Machines Participating
They’ll have some of the most advanced manufacturers of machine tools in the showroom ready to showcase their advanced technology. If you’ve been in the market for a new machine for your business, or if you are interested in discussing how to improve your production this event is for you. Our sales and service team will be doing demos all month, but sign up for select days to meet with factory-certified product experts.
Featured Days with Product Experts
- February 2nd – 4th | Jody Bleiman and Eric Marciniak, Flow MACH 300 Waterjet
- February 9th – 11th | John Moran, Trumpf TruLaser 1030
- February 16th – 18th | Randy Damas, ALLtra CNC Plasma Cutting
- February 23rd – 25th | John Rutkiewicz, FINISHLINE All-In-One Finishing Solution
All Machines Available for Personal Demos
- ALLtra CNC Plasma Cutting Table
- Bend-Tech CNC Tube & Pipe Plasma Cutting
- Big Steel Rack
- Flow Waterjet MACH 300
- Faccin 4HEL Angle Roll
- Geka Hydracrop Ironworker
- HE&M Saw
- InspecVision Quality Inspection
- TRUMPF TruLaser 1030
- TRUMPF TruBend 7050 Press Brake
- Finishline All-in-one Finishing Solution
What To Expect
We know you’ll further your 2021 manufacturing ideas with thoughtful insights and personalized interactions with our team and industry experts at Insight & Interaction Showroom Demo Series.
- Walk-throughs on the latest machine tool technologies
- Live Machine demos from our team and industry experts
- Q&A sessions with knowledgeable professionals
- One-on-one Machine consultations
- Customer test part sample runs
- Safe and socially distanced insight & interaction!
INSTANTLY Schedule Your Demo Today
If you’d like to attend to see the latest technology in the Mid Atlantic Machinery Showroom register below! If you are signing up for a virtual demo, be sure to specify in the comment section. Once we receive your RSVP a member of our team will be in touch to schedule the exact date and time for your demo. Don’t wait-timeslots are filling up fast and we only have limited capacity.